Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Lula's Sweet Apothecary Just Keeps Getting Better


Ladies & Gentlemen,

I hereby present to you

The
Best
Lula's
Sundae
Ever.

Scratch that...

The Best Lula's Sundae So Far.

Yes folks, Lula's Sweet Apothecary has done it again: won my heart with this stunningly beautiful and equally delicious sundae. Let me break it down for you:

Chocolate ice cream
Coconut Fudge ice cream
Mint Chip ice cream
Peanut Butter Cookie ice cream (yes, that's PB cookies & cream!)
hot fudge perfection
graham cracker crumbs
whipped cream and a cherry

All washed down with a daring and delicious Peanut Butter Cookie float (there is no limit to the amount of peanut butter I can consume).

For those of you who haven't been, please see my previous post for the lowdown.

For those of you who are familiar, I know you're on your way.

The shoppe is adorable, the owners are divine, the ice cream is spectacular, and the creations are art: ice-creamified.

1 comment:

  1. lula's is definitely the kind of place that makes you want ice cream even when it is cold and rainy. i'm kind of glad they aren't in atlanta or i'd need fatter pants.

    ReplyDelete

Have you got something to say? It would be so nice to hear from you!
(I know captchas suck, but not as much as spam.)